Overall Rating
Overall Rating
0
(No Ratings)
DIFFICULTY
0
SCENERY
0
PRODUCTION
0
SWAG
0
Roughly speaking, the Run for Regis course is 95% single track consisting of various surfaces: gravel, clay/mud, with a mix of rocks and roots. The other 5% is miscellaneous asphalt and turf grass. All water crossings are bridged but those wooden structures can be very slippery. Most of this is … MORE
Local Weather (Jan 20):
2018 2017 2016 2015 2014
 
H (°F) 37 53 19 32 35
L (°F) 31 35 10 29 20
Powered by Dark Sky
Find Nearby Lodging (Hotel, Airbnb, etc.):

Recent reviews

  1. Races
  2. Run for Regis