Welcome to RaceRaves, the best place on the Internet to find running races!
From short and sweet to down and dirty, we can help you find your next favorite race. And our ever-growing collection of finisher ratings and reviews provide key details and valuable insights you won’t find anywhere else.
RaceRaves covers the entire spectrum of running races — distances from one mile to over 100 miles, courses on paved roads and unpaved trails, events across the country and around the world. In fact, 20% of the 10,000+ races listed on our site are outside the United States!
Five easy ways to find races on RaceRaves
- Races by Month: Browse marathons and half marathons by month on our comprehensive, easy-to use race calendar.
- Races by State or City: Search all U.S. races by state and city, or drill down further to view a complete list of races for your preferred distance.
- Races by Distance: Find races by the most popular distances, including 5K and 10K races, half marathons, marathons and more.
- Races by Series: Explore the most popular race series (i.e. a group of running events all produced by the same organization) across the country and around the world.
- Customized Search: Have specific search criteria in mind? Navigate to our “Find a Race” page to search by race name/keyword, distance, course terrain, date or location (country, state, city, even zip code). A world of races at your fingertips!
And located in the upper right corner above the main nav, the global search bar uses autocomplete to actively suggest exact matches as you type the race name. Or press Enter to let our smart search find races related to your keyword. Search for races by name or location (city, state, country) and for RaceRaves members by first/last name or username.
Not finding a specific race? Feel free to submit it via our Submit a Race form — we’ll add it to the site and notify you (for signed-in members) within 24 hours!