RaceRaves features the most popular race series across the United States and around the world. (By “race series” we mean a group of running events all produced by the same organization.)
Looking for motivation? Whether you’re a road warrior who feels at home on the asphalt or a trail enthusiast who favors dirt underfoot, you’re sure to find your next challenge below. So take some time to look around, or feel free to contact us and tell us a bit about yourself and what you’re looking for — we’re happy to make a personal suggestion!
- Abbott World Marathon Majors — Runners who complete six of the most popular marathons in the world — in chronological order, Tokyo, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago and New York City — earn the coveted Six Star Finisher Medal.
- Brazen Racing — Voted the Pacific West region’s “Best Trail Racing Series of 2015” by Competitor, Brazen produces nearly 30 annual events on (mainly) dirt & paved trails across the San Francisco Bay Area.
- DC Wonder Woman Run Series — Don your cape and unleash your inner super hero at the first official race series from DC Comics, with multiple events across the country.
- Divas Running Series — Pink tutus (free with registration), boas and tiaras prevail at this girl-powered series of half marathons held across the United States and Canada.
- Evergreen Trail Runs — As the trail running arm of Orca Running, Evergreen hosts beautiful races in beautiful places across Washington state while minimizing its environmental impact.
- Hot Chocolate 15K/5K — Billed as “America’s Sweetest Race,” its signature chocolate offerings and game-changing swag make RAM Racing’s Hot Chocolate 15K/5K series among the fastest growing in the nation.
- Orca Running — Showcasing the pristine beauty of the Pacific Northwest with a focus on environmental sustainability, Orca Running produces 13 road races along with 9 trail races from its trail running arm, Evergreen Trail Runs.
- Ragnar Relay Series — Run in teams of up to 12 on courses that take (on average) 24-36 hours to complete, Ragnar features nearly 40 road and trail relays in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
- REVEL Race Series — “Fast & Beautiful” is the calling card for this series of speedy, quad-scorching downhill marathons and half marathons aimed at runners looking to qualify for the Boston Marathon or simply race in picturesque surroundings.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series — Now in its third decade of offering events centered around its trademark live musical entertainment, Rock ‘n’ Roll produces nearly 30 races in eight countries, all but one of which feature the half marathon distance.
- runDisney — The king of bling thanks to its multi-distance challenge medals, runDisney offers four themed races annually at its Walt Disney World campus in Florida plus one at its Disneyland Paris park.
- Vacation Races — Featuring scenic half marathons in or near National Parks, Vacation Races is a popular series for runners looking to plan a “racecation.”