RaceRaves features the most popular race series across the United States and around the world. (By “race series” we mean a group of running events all produced by the same organization.)
Looking for motivation? Whether you’re a road warrior who feels at home on the asphalt or a trail enthusiast who favors dirt underfoot, you’re sure to find your next challenge below. So take some time to look around, or feel free to contact us and tell us a bit about yourself and what you’re looking for — we’re happy to make a personal suggestion!
- Abbott World Marathon Majors — Runners who complete six of the most popular marathons in the world — in chronological order, Tokyo, Boston, London, Berlin, Chicago and New York City — earn the coveted Six Star Finisher Medal.
- Brazen Racing — Voted the Pacific West region’s “Best Trail Racing Series of 2015” by Competitor, Brazen produces nearly 30 annual events on (mainly) dirt & paved trails across the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Evergreen Trail Runs — As the trail running arm of Orca Running, Evergreen hosts beautiful races in beautiful places across Washington state while minimizing its environmental impact.
- Hot Chocolate 15K/5K — Billed as “America’s Sweetest Race,” its signature chocolate offerings and game-changing swag make the Hot Chocolate 15K/5K series among the fastest growing in the nation.
IRONMAN®/IRONMAN 70.3® — The world’s premier full-distance (2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bicycle ride, 26.2-mile run) and half-distance triathlon series hosts 150+ endurance events globally.
- Orca Running — Showcasing the pristine beauty of the Pacific Northwest with a focus on environmental sustainability, Orca Running produces 13 road races along with 9 trail races from its trail running arm, Evergreen Trail Runs.
- Ragnar Relay Series — Run in teams of up to 12 on courses that take (on average) 24-36 hours to complete, Ragnar features nearly 40 road and trail relays in the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.
- REVEL Race Series — “Fast & Beautiful” is the calling card for this series of speedy, quad-scorching downhill marathons and half marathons aimed at runners looking to qualify for the Boston Marathon or simply race in picturesque surroundings.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series — Now in its third decade of offering events centered around its trademark live musical entertainment, Rock ‘n’ Roll brings fun to the run with a distance for everyone and a world-class experience that’ll keep you moving for miles.
- runDisney — The king of bling thanks to its multi-distance challenge medals, runDisney offers four themed races annually at its Walt Disney World campus in Florida plus one at its Disneyland Paris park.
- Vacation Races — Featuring scenic half marathons in or near National Parks, Vacation Races is a popular series for runners looking to plan a “racecation.”